- Audio Recording
- Audit Release Advisory
- Events and Training
- Financial Audits
- Findings for Recovery
- Fiscal Caution, Watch, and Emergency
- Performance Audits
- Policy and Legislation
- Public Integrity
- Public Records
- Unauditable Declaration
Search Warrants Executed in Ongoing Youngstown Investigation
Columbus – Search warrants were executed at four locations in the Youngstown area as part of an ongoing investigation.
The warrants were executed at the following addresses:
- 7842 Walnut Street, Unit B, Boardman, Ohio, residence of David Bozanich
- 3722 Starr Centre Drive, #A, Canfield, Ohio, office of Steve Garea
- 3780 Fawn Drive, Canfield, Ohio, residence of Steve Garea
- 4355 Devonshire Drive, Boardman, Ohio, residence of Panzy Eldridge
Participating in the executing of the warrants were representatives of the Ohio Auditor of State’s office, Ohio Attorney General’s office, the Ohio Bureau of Criminal Investigation and the Mahoning County sheriff’s office.
The Auditor’s Office will not comment on the warrants because the matter is an ongoing investigation.
The Auditor of State’s office, one of five independently elected statewide offices in Ohio, is responsible for auditing more than 5,900 state and local government agencies. Under the direction of Auditor Dave Yost, the office also provides financial services to local governments, investigates and prevents fraud in public agencies and promotes transparency in government.
Public Information Officer