Bidding & Contracting Resources
- Updates & Announcements
- Financial Statement Shells
- Training Resources
- RFP Contracting Process (pdf)
Assistance with financial forecasts
- Maintenance of Effort (MOE) Support
- Ohio Department of Education (ODE) 1512 Testing ARRA Subrecipient Vendors Report 2011
- Ohio Department of Education (ODE) 1512 Testing ARRA FTE Report 2011
- Distribution Transaction by County
- County Auditor Continuing Education Status Report
- Ohio Department of Developmental Disabilities (ODODD)
- ODOT Local Projects
- ODE 1512 Vendor Reporting Requirements FY 2010 and ARRA Subrecipient Vendor Report (pdf)
- Ohio Department of Education Community School FTE Adjustments 2012
- Ohio Dept of Education Community School FTE Adjustments FY 2011 (pdf)
- Ohio Dept of Education Community School FTE Adjustments FY 2010 (txt)
- Ohio Dept of Education Community School FTE Adjustments FY 2009 (xlsx)
- Ohio Dept of Education Community School FTE Adjustments FY 2008 (xls)
- Ohio Dept of Education Applications for FY 2010 (xls)
- Federal expenditures for the Ohio EPA WRSLA SRF Program (66.468) (xlsx)
- Congressional Redistricting Implementation funds (pdf)
- Ohio Compliance Supplement Manuals
- Tier 1 Clients
- IPA Open Bid List
- IPA Closed Bid List
- AOS Quick Guide – IPA Contracting Process
- AOS IPA Registration Request
- Modification/Extension Agreement form (pdf)
- IPA Non-audit Service Notification Form (pdf)
- Instructions for AOS Approval of IPA/Client Invoices (pdf)
- AUP Eligibility Checklist AB '09-12 - May13
- Audit Report Recipient Spreadsheet (xls)
- Instructions for completing the Audit Report Recipient Spreadsheet. (doc)
- Township Data Collection Form(xls)
- CBCF Audit Program Aug 2012 (pdf)
- IPA Training Slides - New RFP Contracting Process (pdf)
- New RFP Contracting Process FAQs
The Ohio Auditor of State Office oversees a comprehensive selection process for appropriate firms who are interested in performing government audits on behalf of the office.
Independent Public Accountant (IPA) Information
In February, 2012, the Auditor of State (AOS) announced changes to the IPA contracting process, and in July, 2012, the AOS launched a required on-line registration for all firms wishing to be considered for AOS contracts. Effective September, 2012, the AOS launched the next phase of the process – only IPAs approved by the AOS through the registration process are eligible to express interest to bid on AOS contracts. Approved firms are designated as either Tier 1 or Tier 2, with only Tier 1 firms eligible to bid on Tier 1 clients. Approved firms may express interest to bid through the IPA Open Bid List below:
IPA Open Bid List - This list identifies all current jobs available for IPA firms to an express an interest in performing the identified work under contract with the Auditor of State. Postings will remain on this listing until the stated “Request Deadline” at which time they will move to the “Closed Bid List.”
IPA Closed Bid List - This list identifies all jobs previously posted to the “Open Bid List” which were available for IPA firms to an express an interest in performing the identified work under contract with the Auditor of State. This listing will allow the IPA firms to track the mailing date of the related Request for Proposal (RFP) for each job. Postings will remain on this list for 30 days after the RFP mailing date.
On April 5, 2011, Senate Bill 4 was signed into law and gave the Auditor of State’s Office the opportunity to change the way Ohio government does business. This legislation requires that the Auditor of State’s Office conduct performance audits of state agencies to streamline agency operations and ensure optimal use of tax dollars.
There are currently no performance audits available for contract.
If performance audit opportunities become available, information will be posted at that time. IPA Firms must have been approved to participate in performance audit contracts as part of the registration process in order to be eligible to contract for performance audits.
The Auditor of State’s IPA Online Registration is now available again.
All independent public accounting (IPA) firms interested in expressing interest to bid on financial audit contracts with the AOS or information on performance audits for the AOS MUST complete an online registration for the firm and be approved by the AOS. Only one registration should be completed per firm. Please register by completing the AOS IPA Registration.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)